Wednesday, May 16, 2012

"Lyla"

AS promised, the review for my first pair of ShoeDazzle shoes. I was so excited to get these in the mail. Shipping took exactly one week which is usually the norm in my case. They were packaged really nicely in a pink ShoeDazzle box. Included with the shoes is a dust bag which I find very convenient. The shoe fit true to size and looked beautiful. It has a 6" heel that I feel is perfect for my short height. The faux-suede material looks impeccable and the cobalt color is so bright and gorgeous! It is available in other colors by the way.



I wore them out to dinner with friends and I must say I did get a lot of compliments. We decided to go to a bar afterwards and this I believe was the true test. After dancing for a while my feet were really starting to hurt. I think it happens to everyone after a while, especially in six inch heels. I especially felt pain and tightness in the front part of the shoe...poor pinkie toe!! I will definitely wear these shoes out again...maybe not dancing but just out to dinner. Will I order another pair from Shoedazzle...absolutely! They have really come up since they first started. They no longer have monthly fees or the need to skip every month so they don't charge you credit card. Go ShoeDazzle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment