Thursday, July 26, 2012

"SHY GIRL"

 If I have a big Mac Lipstick collection it is thanks to BACK TO MAC! When returning 6 empty mac products you have the choice of getting a free lipstick, or eyeshadow if you go to the Pro Store. After swatching a few lipsticks I've had my eye on I decided on "SHY GIRL". It is a cremesheen color that reminds me a little bit of HUE (my all time favorite) except it is a little more peachy with a touch of sparkle. On the Mac website "Shy Girl" is described as a creamy neutral coral shade, and I think it has just enough sparkle to give your lips an amazing glow.



The first swatch is one layer, the second swatch it about 3 layers so the color can be built up to your liking. I found that the one layer is very sheer so my preference is to go over it at least two other times.


Makeup look using this lipstick will be up soon

No comments:

Post a Comment