Thursday, May 17, 2012

Summer is around the corner!

With summer around the corner I can't help but to think of being poolside, tanning. It is of course one of my favorite thing to do in the summer, especially with the Texas heat. I went to H&M the other day thanks to the online temptations (which by the way, I hate that they don't have online shopping). Anyways, they have the most affordable swimwear. Bottoms and tops start at $4.95 yes...$4.95! I only managed to get one and the total came to $20 or so, how awesome is that? They have a HUGE selection, I will definitely be going back! You can check out the styles online at hm.com While there I also bought a necklace I had been eyeing for a few days. I saw a few girls styling it on Instagram and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. It was only $12.95 which was also a great buy!



No comments:

Post a Comment