Wednesday, May 23, 2012

EVERYDAY EYE MAKEUP


Today it is all about my eyes, I do love them very much, they allow me to see the most amazing things. I like to dress them up everyday and today's post is about their everyday look. I like to say it is natural with a touch of smokiness. Not a day goes by where I do not get compliments on this look and that means that this look is a keeper. I use the Naked2 eyeshadow palette and Yes, I use it everyday!  I hope you enjoy this look! 


    



1. Lids: Naked2 "Foxy"
2. Crease:Naked2 "Tease" all over Crease
3. Outer Crease: Naked2 "Snakebite" and "Blackout"
4. Brow bone (Highlight):Naked2 "Foxy"
5. Lower Lid: Naked2 "SnakeBite" 
6. Outer Lower Lid: Naked2 "Blackout"

Eye Liner: Elf Liquid Liner "Black"
Waterline: Mac Eye Kohl Pencil in "Smolder"
Lashes: Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
Brows:  Ulta Eyeshadow in Milk Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment