Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hi Ladies,

I know, I know, I have been MIA for a while now, and I feel like I say this every time I post but this time I really, really mean it. I plan on posting more. I have a few products I want to review and also a few makeup looks. This is my diary of personal style and I can't wait to show you everything I have in mind.

With that being said, I just placed my very FIRST order with ShoeDazzle. Being that this is the first product I bought, I got 20% off which made my total come to $31.96 including FREE SHIPPING which I think is awesome. The style is named Lyla and as you see in the picture below it is faux-suede cobalt blue. I think it can easily be dressed up or down. I will be writing a review on the fit and comfort as soon as it arrives. I will also be posting an outfit of the day with this shoe...I can't wait!!


Click on the link and check out all of the amazing styles  SHOEDAZZLE

 I apologize in advance for the image being so small.

No comments:

Post a Comment